Thursday, December 18, 2008

Organic Software

Software that grows from within. The name's been coined already, but I'm redefining it here. Now, I do mean a computer program that grows - but not old - like Windows XP - in a couple weeks, you feel like you're talking to an old man. No sir.

What we need is for the program to know its function and know what it needs to get better and become multifunctional. There needs to be evolution. How? No clue. But, once I've given my brain this problem, I'm sure it'll come up with a way to do this - in about 30 days - how long it takes for some neural pathways to be rewired.

You want to leave your computer on, connected to the internet, and, when you come back, at the end of the day, it should be better because the programs have grown. Hopefully, your PC won't try to strangle you when you get back.

No comments: